As a pipefitter, you will be part of the assembly teams operating on sites. You will be responsible for the installation of customised installations on site.
Possible duties, we will search for the suitable workshop depending on your experience and knowledge:
- You will place pipes in stainless steel and steel with the necessary support/supports.
- You place supports taking into account expansion and mounting possibilities. You are responsible for the assembly and connection of various components such as pumps, tanks, filters, valves, compensators, hoses, measuring devices, etc.
- You will carry out maintenance work and short projects or interventions HVAC installations, vessel construction, stainless steel cleanpiping, ...
- Determine the operations to be performed and the materials and elements required based on technical files, plans, ...
- Working with materials: Inox Pipes and fittings (sections, fittings, bends, etc.) pre-assemble, connect and fix in advance
- Perform welding according to process: Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG)
- Record data for production and quality monitoring (faults, interventions, etc.)
- Preparing and adjusting fittings, welds and screw joints
- Working with materials: Aluminium and alloys
- Record measurements and dimensions on the materials and perform the necessary markdowns
- Working with materials: Ferrous metals (cast iron, steel, etc.)
- Check leak tightness of sections, pipe and installation and make necessary adjustments
- Perform welding according to process: Metal Inert Gas (MIG)
- Planning and organising
- Critical thinking
- A full-time employment contract of indefinite duration
- Varied job with growth opportunities in line with ambitions and competences
- Competitive and attractive salary package according to experience and knowledge (including mobility allowance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, etc.)
- Opportunity to take additional training courses
- Dynamic company with healthy ambitions
- Place of employment: Province of Limburg