For our industrial department, we are looking for driven employees willing to take on various industrial electrical work. Much or little experience does not matter in the first instance, learning and growing is always possible for Ertech employees. Of course, we take into account young school leavers or people with less know-how or work experience. We try to balance each team with an experienced employee, so that everyone knows what their task is and can learn as part of a team. If you have a good knowledge of sign building, you can also apply to us.
- You will stand in or assist your colleagues in installing industrial electrical installations, both new and renovation or extension of existing electrical installations.
- You can read and understand diagrams.
- You assemble gutter and support systems.
- You lay pipes and/or cables.
- You connect cables and devices.
- You check for proper operation.
- You will work as part of a team on site at our customers' premises.
- You strictly adhere to the prescribed safety measures and dutifully wear your safety equipment.
- You will work mainly in the province of Limburg. Do you see yourself in a managerial position? Are you a very experienced electrician? Does a job as a brigadier or foreman appeal to you? Then you can apply for this too.
Additional executive duties
- Consulting with the site manager, project manager, client and your own team
- Delegating tasks, directing others and giving instructions
- Collaborating as an electrician along with your team
- Following up on assignments, both operationally and administratively. Consulting site reports, keeping track of materials consumed and safety plans are also part of this.
- Ensuring safety on site and encouraging your team in this respect
- You have basic electrical training (A2) or equivalent through experience.
- A valid driving licence B, VCA certificate, AWP certificate are definitely pluses
- You are willing to relocate
- You have the necessary maturity and independence to perform the tasks in a safe and correct manner
- Choosing materials and stockpiling raw materials and consumables
- Creating routes for passing cables (drilling through walls, filling with filler, etc.)
- Connecting the cables of industrial electrical equipment to machines, lighting points or sockets
- Installation of built-up or built-in cable ducts and conduits
- Commissioning the electrical system and carrying out checks
- Monitor progress of work and implementation
- Installing and equipping an industrial electrical cabinet
- Installing and connecting lighting systems
- Placing and connecting low-voltage equipment (switches, sockets, etc.)
- Diagnose equipment failures and repair the faulty parts
- Planning and organising
- Critical thinking
- A full-time employment contract of indefinite duration
- Varied job with growth opportunities in line with ambitions and competences
- Competitive and attractive salary package according to experience and knowledge (including mobility allowance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, etc.)
- Opportunity to take additional training courses
- Dynamic company with healthy ambitions
- A company car with fuel card
- Place of employment: Flanders